Annual Membership - Benefits, Information & Guidelines
Enjoy discounts and entry to our annual games for only $20 a year.
DSO Membership Benefits
- Member only clinics (or discounts for members).
- Discounts from vendors.
- Discounts on advertised tournaments.
- One waiver for all DSO activities.
- Spread cost of competing over the year.
- Email notifications for major web updates and newsletters
- No annual games registration fee. (just event fees).
Annual Membership is required to participate in the DSO games:
- No registration fee for members (previously $20)
- Dates: Membership runs from February of any given year though January 31st of the next year. New membership forms and cards are generally available by February 1st every year (just after the executive board meets and makes any necessary changes for the coming year).
- Out of state – same cost.
Are You an Interested Vendor?
This incentive program is a two-way street. In addition to greatly helping us achieve our goals, you will have the opportunity to reach active, healthy Delaware Seniors in a very cost effective way.
Go to the Vendor Information page.
How to join:
Fill out the membership form including a valid email address (if you have one).
Sign the waiver.
Mail to DSO along with your check for $20.
You'll receive your DSO Membership card in the mail along with current vendor discount ads.
- Annual Membership equals Annual Games Registration.
- Membership does not require participation in the DSO games.
- Membership is Not:
- Payment above the required $20 is tax deductible.
Member Discounts & Services
Benefits are provided to members in good standing of the Delaware Senior Olympics.